Monday 4 June 2012

Photobooth photography - 1960s...

Today I am working on my project for GCSEs which is on 60s fashion photography (focusing on David Bailey)
and contextual art (Cindy Sherman). The main aspect of 60s photography I like is those film spread sheets that David Bailey does... here are my favourites:

Lennon and McCartney...




Jean Shrimpton...

This isn't David Bailey (Robert Freeman?) - It was for A Hard Day's Night movie that came out in 1964... It's in the same principle as David Bailey's film spreads...

George Harrison










For one of my final ideas going to my final piece, I am using the album cover of A Hard Day's Night as an inspiration.











 Here are the photos of someone (remaining anonymous) I arranged to look like the first strip of the album cover

No comments:

Post a Comment